Monday, May 3, 2010

K-2 AM May 3 - 7

Star student is Leyton.


Monday - Today in Writer's Workshop the kinders wrote reports about an animal. They are really cute. We also learned about ladybugs. Our ladybug larva finally arrived and our living in ladybug land in our classroom. We also have caterpillars that are the larva for painted lady butterflies. One of our mosquito pupa turned into a mosquito over the weekend.

Tuesday - Mrs. Comfort's last day of PE is this Thursday. We will miss her. The kinders wrote thank you letters to her today. The kinders also started working on a book titled, "All About Me".

Wednesday - We worked on Making Words today, had a quick library time and learned some more about ants. I loved all the beautiful flowers and notes the kinders gave to me. They are so sweet!

Thursday - Our last day of PE with Mrs. Comfort! She loved the letters the kinders wrote to her. Ask your kinder what their favorite activity was in PE.

Friday - As you know I was out. I'm so sorry I ruined the surprise. Like I told Tiphanie, it's hard to surprise a teacher! :)

To all of my wonderful kindergarten moms, Happy Mother's Day! Thank you for my wonderful kindergartners! They always come to school ready and happy to learn. I'm so proud of them!